The Programme is focused on Logistics and Supply Chain Concepts and Industry Practices. The Programme is designed and delivered for a period of 10 months (four terms). The Participants of the Programme are trained by Experienced Industry Experts to nurture their Personal Growth and Career Development.
- Utilize generic business knowledge & capabilities to analyze business problems
- Understand logistics and supply chain management principles, concepts and practices as adopted across industry verticals.
- Develop interpersonal skills to engage with others in culturally diverse and complex situations and to develop life-long learning skills
- Apply teamwork and leadership capabilities to actively lead, engage, influence and work with others in a dynamic business environment
- Knowledge about the professional opportunities in supply chain management
SCOPE OF THE PROGRAMME
The Objective of the course is to meet the employment opportunities in the field of Logistics, Shipping & Supply Chain Operations. In the Emerging Economies, Supply Cain Management & Logistics are seen as Front Runners in all Industry Verticals. The Scope of the Programme is wide enough to cover all Industry Verticals for Starting One’s Career in Supply Chain Arena.
- B.E (Mechanical, Production, ECE, EEE and other Engineering Disciplines)
- B.Com , B.B.A, B.A (Economics), B.Sc. Mathematics and other Arts and Science Graduates (Pursuing / Completed)
- M.A, M.Com, and other Post Graduates (Pursuing / Completed)
- Working Executives
- Business and Management
- Experiential Marketing
- Transportation and Logistics
- Shipping and Port Operations
- Supply Chain Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Industry Project